Tuesday, September 27, 2011

dream ______ game

I saw this on a forum I'm a member of and thought it would be fun to share.
These are all things I'd have if I could have it just the way I wanted it.
 I'd love to see your responses, too!

Backyard view: 


I would love rolling cotton fields as far as the eye could see with a long dirt road leading down to my....

House:

old farmhouse surrounded by big red barns, horse corrals, etc. 
complete with rocking chairs all across the front porch
and mason jars with sweet tea waiting :)

Meal:


I love Mexican food. My favorite is carnitas with avocado & cilantro. 
I could eat it every single day -- and I'm not kidding!
I've been known to eat Mexican 3 or 4 times a week. ;)

Car:


I would die for a new Suburban like this. In black of course! They have sooo much room & are so comfortable! But...I will settle for a (gasp!) minivan. It's more in our budget. 
:(

Vacation Spot:


via

I looove the beach...and I would love to visit Jamaica!

What's your dream?

No comments: