Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

I recently found this cool link up each week hosted by Roots and Rings. It's pretty interesting. I love to read about other people!
So, without further ado...

1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
I try to be understanding. If it continues on for a long amount of time, I'd probably cough or something like that....cause that's not crazy at all.


2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Fried chicken. Hands down.


3. What is your favorite book of all time?
Only one? I don't think I can choose just ONE.



4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
Oh my. If we were in my hometown....well, there's one sit down restaurant, and it's Mexican.....we'd eat there.

5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
Oh MAN! This is my dream! Okay....oh how can I decide? Okay. Probably somewhere like Dillards or Belks, because you can get home goods, clothes, accessories, nice jewelry, kids stuff, and makeup all in one!



6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
Kelly's Korner, Young House Love, and that's the only ones I really check directly every day . The rest I read when it pops up in my reader that they've posted something new. And there's WAY too many to list!



7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
Never long enough! I've always barely made it to my connecting flight!



8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
Ah, this is something I'm working on -- and if you have any ideas, please let me know! Recently my face broke out like a 12 year old hitting puberty....it's ridiculous. I am still trying to iron out a routine and products that work best for my face. Right now I wash my face in the morning with either Nutrogena or this other face soap I got from Ulta (the name is slipping my mind at the moment), then I use a moisturizing makeup primer from Smashbox. At night, I remove my makeup with a baby wipe and wash with a moisturizing cleanser from Boots (purchased from Ulta). Then I use either Cetaphil face cream or another gentle face cream before I go to bed. On Sundays I use a Mint Julep mud mask. It sounds like a LOT -- and it is -- but my face is finally starting to clear up after doing this religiously for about two weeks.



9. Where is your farthest away friend?
Well, I've been married to the Air Force for the past almost six years....so my friends are all over the world. Turkey, Germany, England, Japan, Guam, Hawaii, and all over the US.


10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
Locally it is this place called the Little Grand Canyon....so beautiful in the fall! I also love to just go it down by the river.



2 comments:

- dls - said...

cute post! :)

Ktater said...

#5 You are going to find and buy all of those things in 40 minutes?! haha You ARE a super shopper!