Friday, July 29, 2011

fill in the blank friday


Today I'm linking up with The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday. I love these little quizzes -- go on over & link up, too!
1. My favorite color is
Yellow. And green. But mostly yellow.

2. My travel destination of choice is
THE BEACH! I would be there every day if I could!

3. My favorite food is
Mexican. Ask anyone in my family. I could eat it four or five times a week!

4. My happy place is
The beach.
(I told ya'll I loved it!)

5. My favorite saying is
This one has me stumped. I don't think I have a favorite quote....I do say "Lord Almighty" a lot, except it comes out "Lordamighty" with my accent. ;)

6. My dirty little secret is
I don't wash my hair every day.
Cringe.
I know, right? I wash it every other night or every third night. Hello -- I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I'm lucky to get a SHOWER most days!

7. Something friends might say about me is
Umm...I don't know? Probably that I always have ridiculously huge bows in my girls hair!

No comments: