Friday, July 22, 2011

fill in the blank friday



I'm linking up with The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday! I hope ya'll are having a great day....I'm going to get my hair cut (FINALLY!) and possibly get a Featherlock extension. I don't know, though. I'm probably not that daring!
1.   One of my happiest moments ever was
I could say all the typical things, like when my girls were born, etc....but I'm going to go with when I walked in June's hospital room when she was being discharged, and I saw her precious little face for the first time with no wires, tubes, etc. It was all "free and clear" and I LOVED it. If you've ever had a baby in the hospital, you know what I'm talking about.

2.  Summer is wedding season and weddings are
Beautiful. When I know the person. They're even more beautiful if they're kept short.

3.  This summer   
has been HOT HOT HOT! But I love it anyway.

4.  My summer food of choice has been 
salad. I'm still doing the diet thing and right now I'm loving a dark green lettuce, corn, black beans, avocado, a little bit of feta and lite ranch or lite italian dressing.


5.  My summer uniform has been   
either white shorts & a cute top or a dress.

6.  If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose 
the beach! i'm boring and would probabl pick pcb or destin, only because that's what i'm used to and i know my way around, haha.

7.  My summer anthem is 
something light & fun. right now i'm loving "knee deep" by the zac brown band
 & "when the sun goes down" by kenny chesney.
Ya'll have a great day now! Maybe I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of my feather! ;)


No comments: