Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Pinspiration Wednesday #4

Hey girls! I'm back for another Pinspiration Wednesday!
You can find the first three here, here, and and here.
 
This was my Pinspiration for this week:
 
 
And this is what I came up with:
 

 
All items were already in my closet, per usual!
 
Shirt: Ross, circa 2014, about $8
Skirt: Ross, circa 2014, about $10
Shoes: Thrift store, circa 2014, $.99
 
I LOVE this outfit and for a long time last fall, I wore it to death. I even wore it in our family pictures! It is super comfy and can be worn to run errands, out to dinner, or even to church.
Probably one of my Top 5 outfits, for sure!
 
If you have a blog where you post OOTD (outfits of the day), or you are interested in creating one or sharing with my blog - please contact me! I would love to have a guest post every now and then and would love to collab with you. :)
 
 
 


No comments: