Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Pinspiration Wednesday - OOTD #1

So I've been getting into pinning OOTDs on Pinterest lately.
(That's Outfit Of the Day in case you didn't know!)
I love these because it gets me out of wearing the same old same old, day in and day out.
I'm a pretty boring girl but I don't want to be THAT boring!
I came across one and realized I already had very similar pieces in my closet
so I decided to copy the "Pinspiration Wednesday" phase that once took over Blogger.
Does that still go around? It used to be really popular but I am just getting back into reading blogs on the regular and haven't seen it again lately.
So anyway - this is my first attempt, so be kind. :)
 
Here is the Pin (you can find me on Instagram here: @sweetteaandsunshine)
 
 
 
And here is my personal version:
 
 
 
Jean Jacket: Factory Connection, circa 2013, $14
Black and white striped shirt: Charlotte Russe, circa 2013, $10
Hot pink skirt by Cato: Thrifted, 2014, $3
Boots: no-name, from Bealls Outlet, $29
 
I'm not sure how I like the boots with it - what do ya'll think?
 
If you have any Pinspiration outfit ideas, please let me know in the comments!
I hope ya'll have a great Wednesday!


No comments: