Monday, March 23, 2015

Menu PLan Monday 3.23.15


Hey ya'll! Today I'm linking up with Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday! This week is a little different because it's spring break for my girls and we are trying to do fun things every day - which means I won't necessarily be cooking dinner at home every night because we may not even be at home, lol.
 
Monday: eating out at a local restaurant called Elmer's with family. Personally, I'm getting the fried green tomatoes!
Tuesday: we will be at my mama's, and it will be something easy like grilled cheese and carrot/celery sticks and cucumber
Wednesday: red beans and rice with sausage and cornbread
Thursday: Mike and I will eat out - my mom will have the girls (I have an appointment in Atlanta)
Friday:  fried fish (caught by my hubby), cole slaw, hush puppies, roasted zucchini and squash
Saturday: zoo day with family! PIcnic or eating out
Sunday: bbq pork in the crockpot, leftover coleslaw and mac & cheese
 
 
I hope ya'll have a great week!

No comments: