Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pinterest-inspired OOTD #2!

This was the Pinspiration for the week:
 
 
What I like about this outfit is the wide stripe of the dress, the denim vest,
and I like that she paired it with an updo and big sunglasses.
I don't have a wide-stripe maxi dress (or even a wide-stripe skirt),
but I did have a plain black long-sleeve shirt and a plain black maxi skirt.
Obviously, I don't have enough hair for an updo (one day!)
but that's probably what I would have done.
 

 
First of all - excuse the bad lighting.
I took this after church with poor living room lighting. :)
Also, excuse my squinty, swollen eyes.
They are getting better Slowly. :)
 
- long sleeve black shirt, Ross, $8
- long black maxi skirt, Dollar General, $12
- denim vest, thrifted, $3
- red Jessica Simpson flats, Dillads, $25 (2010)
- black and red scarf, gift
 
 
Here's a close up of the shoes.
I love them!
 
I hope ya'll have a great Thursday!
 
 
 


No comments: