Friday, February 27, 2015

Five on Friday (with link-ups!)

I've often read the "Five on Friday" and other posts from The Newly and The Farmer's Wife, but I've never linked up....until today!
I'm joining in, and you should join in as well!
 
1 - Junk Leaving My House!
 
 
You have no idea how happy this makes me.
10 bags total - woohoo!
 
 
2) made-From-Scratch Dandy Cake.
Essentially, Heaven on a plate.
Chocolate, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.
Need I say more? I didn't think so, either.
 
 
3) McDonalds Sweet Tea.
 

For $1, you can't beat it with a stick.
 
4) Max.
Otherwise known as Maxie-Waxie. :)
 

This boy is spoiled rotten, and he knows it!
 
 
5) Cabinets, Fridge & Freezer FULL of Food.
Even if you spent a small fortune and wore yourself out doing it!
 

 
It just makes my heart so happy!
 
 
Go here to link up!
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c151/karlib83/VALENTINEohheyfriday_zps0d5af582.png"/>>
 

No comments: