Thursday, February 19, 2015

Another Day

 
I have a horrible sleeping pattern, so I'm usually up around 3 or 4 am.
Most mornings, you can find me on the couch with a cup of coffee and my Bible,
waiting for everyone else to wake up.
 
 
And most mornings, I get to see the beautiful sunrise through the front living room windows.
The sun rises so bright towards that wall of the house
that sometimes I have to shut the blinds.
The other morning it struck me how beautiful it really was.


This is my dining room, seen clearly from my semi-permanent perch on the couch.
Clean. Bright. Clear. Fresh. New.
Just waiting on what the day holds.
 
It's kind of like new life, every morning.
In the mountains and in the valleys to, my God is so great and merciful.
Every day brings a new chance to change something if it's not working for you.
Don't let that chance slip you by...it may not be here again.


No comments: