Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Head on over to Jamie's and link up!

I'm loving my Featherlock I had put in my hair by Missy at Garbos Salon in Montgomery....check it out here. It's been abou two weeks and it still looks great! I curl it, straighten it, whatever I need to do & it doesn't hurt it at all.

I'm loving that my sweet little Junebug is officially walking EVERYWHERE! No kidding -- that girl walks like she is a grown woman on a mission! Also, I'm loving that at her 15 month checkup this week she weighed 16 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 27 inches long. That's up from 1 pound, 15 ounces, and 12 inches at birth.

I'm loving that God is SO good!

I'm loving the LAKE!

One of our favorite places to go in the summer is Lake Martin. We LOVE it there! We went last Saturday. We round up as many friends & family as possible, go stake out our little picnic tables and grills, and swim the day away. We can barely get the kids to stop playing long enough to eat. Love it with my whole heart and my two left feet (as my dear Daddy would say!)

What I'm NOT loving is that my sweet sister & her family will be moving three hours away from us this Friday. :( We don't get to spend a whole lot of time together because she is a super busy homeschooling mama of two, and I'm a super busy mama to two under 3.....just doesn't make sitting and chatting very easy! I AM loving the job opportunity my BIL received and am so thankful for God's blessings on them.
But I'm still gonna miss them.

5 comments:

agalandherdog said...

That lake looks gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

Love your Featherlock! I love the lake! One of my favorite places to go to relax. Enjoyed your post! xo

Chrissy Thomas said...

That lake looks awesome!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Chaos and Coffee said...

LOVE the featherlock. I have been contemplating one, but have been too chicken to jump on the bandwagon. That lake looks divine! I love to be near the water. Happy to have found your blog through the link party. Happy Wednesday.

Unknown said...

great blog girl :)the pictures are fabulous and the lake is PERFECT! love your blog hunny! xo