Friday, August 26, 2011

fill in the blank friday

fillintheblank.jpg

Ya'll know what time it is! Head on over to The Little Things We Do & link up!

1.   One of life's most simple pleasures is  
snuggling in bed after my babies are bathed. 


2. Seeing a child not in a carseat -- or worse, the wrong carseat -- 
makes me want to punch someone.

3.  I like cotton fields  because they remind me of home.

4. Any word is a funny word 
(if you repeat it enough times!).

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be  
lotion.






6.  I'm happy that  
we have NOTHING planned for this weekend!


7.  I would never 
dive off a diving board. yep -- I'm THAT scared of water!

1 comment:

brlracincwgrl said...

I love weekends when nothing is planned!! Those are the best :). Just take the moments as they come!