Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Sweet Aubrey!


This is a few days late, but better late than never! On July 22, Aubrey Nicole turned TWO! I was there the day she was born.


Aubrey when she was still brand new:


Aubrey is my cousins daughter -- but her mama is more like a niece to me than a cousin. We're very close! We had a blast at her party. It was a pool party, so that is why neither Sara nor Aubrey are wearing clothes! They had just gotten in from the pool. This is the first birthday party Sara remembers and she was SO excited! I cannot believe Aubrey is 2. That means 3 is sneaking up awfully fast for MY baby girl!

Aubrey today:



I know I'm totally slacking in the blog department lately. It's not that I don't have things to say, it's that I don't have the time to say it in! Life with two is crazily busy, plus we have a thousand appointments for June each week. Stick with me!

No comments: