Sunday, July 18, 2010

Silliness & steaks


June's first bath at home was on July 11, 2010. She whined a little at first, but as soon as she realized the water was warm and not cold, she settled right on in and loved every second of it! I can't wait until she's old enough to go in the bath with Sara. I just know they'll have a blast in there together!

The other day I had June laid on the bed, sleeping, while I was putting some clothes away in our room. I turned around and this is what I found:



Miss Sara wasn't really sleeping -- she hopped up on the bed and snuggled up to June, saying "Mama -- take my picture! Say cheeeeeese!" She's such a ham!

I have a lot to do today -- I've already got clothes washing, and I HAVE to get our bedroom & bathroom clean today. It's killing me. We've also got some yard work to do. My mama is coming to visit and is bringing steaks with her for the grill....yum-o! What this really means is we can actually get outside and I can actually get some work done in the yard because she can entertain Sara. June is good to go in her bouncy seat or the sling.

Hope ya'll have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

HappyascanB said...

I think I might love June Claire's precious belly as much as I love my Molly's! What a blessing to see her growing and healthy!!

Enjoy your steaks!!