Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

or

I hope ya'll are having a great & wonderful holiday! Thank you to all of our military for their sacrifices and dedication to our amazing country -- and thank you to all of our military families that make their own sacrifices and support their loved ones. And I am so thankful Jesus sacrificed Himself on the cross so that we could be spiritually free, as well!

I have very wonderful news! They took June Claire's feeding tube out yesterday and she should be released from her temporary home sometime next week! I am so thankful, but at the same time I am SO sad to leave behind all the friends that we have made here. We love them so much. It especially hurts to leave behind those whose babies are still in critical condition.

I will be back tomorrow with LOTS of pictures!

2 comments:

HappyascanB said...

Yay for no more feeding tube! YAY! YAY! YAY! I can't wait to read about y'all taking that precious miracle HOME! Praying for y'all!

His Jules said...

WOO HOO!!! We are all so happy and Praising God for the progress June Claire has made!!! It will be great to have you all home!!