Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What's For Dinner & Meal Plan Monday 10.27-11.2


Hey ya'll! I meant for this to go up yesterday, BUT I was having major computer issues.
Actually, I still am. Sorry for no pictures - can't sync them from my phone to the computer. :/

I'm just going to go on and say right now that I pretty much had an epic fail at taking pictures of my food. Things get SO hectic with trying to get everybody's plates made or food on the table, getting the dogs outside so we can eat peacefully, and generally meeting the needs of three very hungry, sometimes cranky, always impatient-when-starving people without passing out from exhaustion.
Okay, so maaaybe that's an exaggeration....but you get the picture.

The one picture I got was the night I made pork chops with onions and carrots, seasoned & baked, roasted corn on the cob & italian green beans.  Man, I'm getting hungry!
Maybe I will do better this week. :)

Next up is our meal plan for this coming week, October 27 until November 2. 

Monday: pasta primavera, garlic bread, and leftover beans & weenies (yes, for real - don't judge!)
Tuesday: baked ham & swiss sandwiches, cheese puffs (again - don't judge!)
Wednesday: vegetable soup, cornbread, strawberry cake with cream cheese icing - it's Daddy's birthday!
Thursday: leftovers or grabbing something out 
Friday: bbq chicken, corn, brown rice
Saturday & Sunday we will be out of town.

Nothing fancy or spectacular this week. It's the end of the pay period so we're eating from the pantry and clearing out for a HUGE grocery shop coming up. I am dreading it. I hate grocery shopping!

I hope ya'll have a wonderful Tuesday!


No comments: