Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Flower Urn Makeover

Hey ya'll! I hope ya'll have been having a great time! It's been pretty uneventful, which I love. :)
There's been lots of this:


Coffee is a must have. Some days I need it to breathe, you know?
Ok, not really. And that is not wine you see - it's Mountain Dew.
Yesssss, I had both of them with my Special K.
Don't judge!

The highlight of my day was getting this thing done.
It was my MawMaw's, and she passed away this time last year.
I'm honored to have it, and I love it on my front porch. :)
 I HAD a before picture, but it's on my iPad and I can't figure out how to get it onto Blogger.
#blgoggerproblems
It was old, dusty, and gray. Enough said.



I like taking old things like this and making them into something fresh and new.
They just don't make pieces with character anymore, I feel like.

I put some mums in it and tomorrow am painting the front door....
so be expecting a fall decoration post soon!







No comments: