Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Well hey ya'll! Welcome back to Sweet Tea & Sunshine!
Today is What I'm Loving Wednesday.
If you're not familiar with it, What I'm Loving Wednesday is basically just an opportunity for bloggers to share what their current loves are. Sometimes it's beauty related, fashion related, but it can also be home related - a decoration, food, cleaning product, etc. 
It can also be someone or something that you're just appreciating more lately.


I rediscovered this in my stash and have been loving it lately.
When I first got it, I hated it. NOTHING could beat my Oil of Olay moisturizer (which I still do love). I don't know if the product just needed to sit a while or not, but now it's my night moisturizer and it's amazing. I don't have problematic skin, just very dry skin, and it works wonders. Seriously. 
And it's like $7 at Wal-Mart. Can't beat that with a stick!



I picked up this Dead Sea Spa eye cream at Marshalls about a month ago & have been using it ever since. It's really good. I've heard of the brand before but it's my first time using the product. I don't use it in the morning because I feel it's a bit too heavy, but it's perfect paired with the Neutrogena face moisturizer at night. I have honestly noticed a difference - and like I siad, I have dry skin with extremely dry undereyes, so that's saying something! I believe it was $5, but retailed for more.
Can I just say I LOOOOVE Marshalls?!



Sticking with beauty products, I've been a fan of this Mint Julep face mask for years.
I use it once a week. It hardens quickly, washes off easily, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.

That's all, folks.What I've been loving over the past few weeks! Hope you enjoyed!


No comments: