Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Weeklly Meal Plan July 4-10


 
I usually post with the linkup on Mondays, but yesterday was Independence Day and I wanted to honor that by itself, without including the weekly men plan. I decided to share it today instead.
 
Last week was a fail. One big, large, epic fail. Monday through Wednesday was great, then we took a very spur of the moment trip to Stone Mountain Thursday and Friday. W had a GEAT time -update coming soon! Saturday morning I woke up early and sat on the couch with my cup of coffee (okay, they say it's a sin to lie so I have to admit I was on my third...) when Mike called me to come to the bedroom. He had just gotten a phone call from his parents that his grandmother was in serious condition and within 30 minutes he was on his way to Tampa. As of today (Sunday) she is doing some better, but still in ICU and still on the vent. Please keep her in your prayers.
Then Saturday, my mom took the girls swimming at my cousins house and I stayed home ALONE! I almost didn't know what to do with myself. It was so.....WEIRD! Sunday we came to my hometown to spend the holiday here. So that blew our plan! But this is a fresh week and here's what we have on the docket.
 
Monday: cookout - we contributed fresh fish, hushpuppies, tomato pie, and Watergate salad
 
Tuesday: stuffed clams and roasted asparagus
 
Wednesday: sprig vegetable soup (third week on the menu!)
 
Thursday: black bean tacos and radish//carrot/cilantro salad
 
Friday: waffles & sausage
 
Saturday: lemon chicken pasta and French bread with garlic herb butter and feta
 
Sunday: macaroni salad with diced ham
 
I hope ya'll have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: