Monday, July 25, 2016

Menu Plan 7/25

 
Happy Monday, ya'll! I'm back for another round of Menu Plan Monday!
 
Last week we did pretty good. Here's t he real life version of the planned meals:
 
Monday we enjoyed BBQ chicken (delicious!), cream corn and wild rice. Tuesday we had Pioneer Woman's Layered Saladand oh my goodness it was delicious! It lasted for one whole supper plus two lunches for my family of five. Wednesday we ate out because I had an appointment in Atlanta. Thursday I had potatoes that I scored for $1 for 5 pounds, so we made BBQ potatoes with all the fixings. Friday was tuna sandwiches and raw veggies (family favorite), Saturday was a birthday party, and Sunday we made hobo packs - hamburger patty, potatoes, onions, carrots wrapped in foil and baked in the oven. Another family favorite!
 
This week I've got more yummy things planned.
(I type this as my stomach is growling for lunch!)
 
MONDAY: red beans and rice with smoked sausage, cornbread muffins
TUESDAY: biscuits with sausage gravy and scrambled eggs
WEDNESDAY: chicken and dumplings
THURSDAY: Paula Deens Stuffed Beef Tenderloin and roasted brussel sprouts.
FRIDAY: Leftover night.
Saturday: out at a local Chik-Fil-A fo Princess and Prince Night
Sunday: grilled steak, scallops, and zucchini
 
I'm also making fresh blueberry muffins for breakfast and snacks this week.
 
 


No comments: