Monday, June 13, 2016

Menu Plan Monday1 6-13 - 6.19


I'm linking up with Organizing Junkie for the Menu Plan Monday!

Last week we didn't eat out AT ALL.
I can hardly believe it. But I set a goal to eat at home as much as possible for the next 30 days, with the exception of one date night (but I'll add on a day at the end.) Our eating out has gotten out of hand. I did cave today though, and suggested the new stuffed crust pizza from Little Caesars to Mike in hopes that he would actually feel like having it after his atrocious week of chemo, and he agreed! And he ate two pieces! YAY! So I'm totally justified, right?

| M O N D A Y |

Pesto ranch chicken thighs from How Jen Does It. These things are SO good and I"ve never made a bad dish from her. I'm serving them with broccoli that I toss in the skillet with garlic and a tiny bit of olive oil and brown rice.

| T U E S D A Y |

Fish sticks, macaroni & cheese, and peas.
Dinner of champions, ya'll.
Served mostly because I can't get to the grocery store til Thursday due to scheduling conflicts.

| W E D N E S D A Y |

Once around the fridge & cabinets
- AKA find what you can and get it down!

| T H U R S D A Y |

Spaghetti. Simple, fast, and....that's pretty much what we need on a Thursday night after a day of errands and grocery shopping with and 8 year old and a 6 year old!

| F R I D A Y|

dill and caper butter salmon served with orzo, a radish, carrots and cilantro salad and asparagus.

| SA T U R D A Y |

Italian sub sandwiches with tomato/onion/cucumber salad.

| S U N D A Y |

I messed up on the vlog below. I totally spaced that it was Fathers Day! We are going to my sisters house for Fathers Day lunch with my dad. We're having red fish and angel fish they caught deep sea fishing a while back. My sisters are pretty good cooks and I'm sure we will come up with something fabulous!



No comments: