Monday, June 20, 2016

Menu Plan Monday 6.20

Hey everybody! I hope ya'll had a great weekend. We sure did! Saturday we stayed home all day and caught up on everything. Well, SOME things. I have decided to accept the fact that everything will never be done.:) Sunday we cooked out with  my dad, sisters and their families. More on that later.
 
Last week we had a plan, and we somewhat stuck to it. You can see it here. Monday we had pesto ranch chicken thighs and leftover pasta salad. Tuesday we had sandwiches. Wednesday we had fish sticks and mac & cheese. Thursday we had Italian sandwiches and vegetables, Friday we had sandwiches again, and Saturday we had spaghetti - but we had some squash in the garden so I sautéed them up with garlic and onions and added it to the marinara - it was SO GOOD! Sunday we cooked out at my dads - all kinds of fish they had from deep sea fishing, green bean bacon wraps, cowboy beans, fried chicken, French fries, Cockof the Walk cole slaw, potato salad, macaroni and cheese....I'm sure I'm forgetting something but I'm still in a food coma. You'll have to forgive me.
 
 
 
Here's this weekends meal plan:
 
Monday: PorkChopand Pineapple Pie  cucumber/tomato/onion salad, roasted asparagus
 
Tuesday: Rosemary chicken, faro, cream of cor
 
Wednesday: leftover boston butt sandwiches, pasta salad with peas
 
 
Friday: out @ the base Independence Day Celebration
 
Saturday: Date night - Mawmaw has  the girls!
 
Sunday: egg salad sandwiches, chips/fresh veggies
 
 
I hope ya'll have a wonderful week. This week I hope to have a recap of the last several weeks, possibly a health update and hopefully a recipe post up.
 
As always, I'm linking up with Organizing Junkie!
 
Check out my YouTube video on this:
 
 
 
 

No comments: