Monday, June 27, 2016

Menu Plan Monday 6/27

 
I'm back today with another Menu Plan Monday! As usual, I'm linking up with  Organizing Junkie for her Menu Plan Monday blog party! You should go check it out, and if you find anything noteworthy - let me know! I've been in a horrible meal rut lately. I plan great meals and then don't cook half of them. It's been difficult because due to the chemo, Mike won't eat much, or can't eat much, or the smells bother him, etc. But he finished is last treatment last week (AMEN!) and hopefully things wild go back to normal now.
Whatever normal is. I still haven't figured that one out.
 
Monday: egg salad on sandwiches or with crackers, carrot sticks and celery
 
Tuesday: spaghetti & meatballs in the crockpot  - recipe from A Farmhouse Full over on YouTube. (She rocks. She's a mother of many and she's so encouraging!)

Wednesday: spring vegetable soup (shared last week)

Thursday and Friday we are going to be out of town overnight.

Friday: stuffed clams and roasted asparagus

Saturday and Sunday I have left open because I don't know what our plans are yet. we'll just have to see. :)


And as always, here's my YouTube video to go along with this post.


No comments: