Monday, May 2, 2016

Meal Plan Monday! 5.2-5.8 2016

I'm back again! Can you believe it? (I can't.)

The weather today is a little dark because it's supposed to rain later this evening, but still a day with great weather. After school lessons were done, we got outside for a while. The girls helped me pull some weeds and pick up the yard (we filled up a whole "weed bucket" - aka an old Easter egg pail - and together we got the front walk and stoop swept off. Some of the wildflowers the girls planted are coming up in the flowerbed! Not big enough to get a good picture, but maybe in another week or two. We've got more bell peppers and tomatoes coming along in the back yard, and we have another packet of flower seeds to plan. Still waiting on the daylilies my mom planted for me to show through. I love spring and summer, especially here in Alabama!



 
I love menu planning. It is one of my favorite things to post and read. I've been following Organizing Junkie for years and I love following her Menu Plan Monday linkups. They're great! Go check her out, and if you link up, let me know!

Monday: Copycat Chik-Fil-A chicken nuggets with roasted cabbage

Tuesday: tacos (mine will be on red bell pepper wedges)

Wednesday: potato leek soup

Thursday: Baked egs with spinach and feta, sausage

Friday: BLTs and pasta salad

Saturday: poolside birthday party! 
Yay for sunshine and fun with family1

Sunday: beef stroganoff, roasted brussel sprouts and sweet peas
I hope ya'll have  agreat day! If your weather is good, get outside and enjoy the sunshine for a little while! If not, take a minute and play a card game with a friend or loved on. Just get up and do SOMETHING!

God bless!

No comments: