Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Mothers Day! 2016

Happy Mothers Day!


I became a mama 8 years ago. I actually became a mama 9 years ago, when I found out I was expecting our sweet Sara Faith. 
.

I have been blessed with this sassy little thing for almost 9 years now. 
She is my first true love, the one who made me truly realize the feeling of realizing I would give my very own life for her to have just one more day on earth.


She was 23 months old when we found out we were expecting our sweet June Claire. I was absolutely thrilled to be having a second little girl, becuase I knew the best friends they would end up being. And they are. Junebug has brought us SO much joy. She is our comedian and we love her to pieces. From day one she has tried her hardest to be just like her big sister.
 

Today I'm celebrating my 9th Mothers Day.
Some have been harder than others.
But each one has been wonderful and so far, I have not missed one with my girls!
 

Spending Mothers Day 2013 at Emory University Hospital.

 
 

 Of course, I wouldn't be a mama without these two people. 
My mother-in-law and my husband are two of the best there is!



And this woman here is quite special to me - she's MY mama.
You are never too old to need your mama, and you should never be too grown to admit it.
Thanks to this woman, we're able to function as a family. She always, always gives up what she's doing at the drop of a hat to come help us. 
I love you, mama. Thank you for teaching me how to be a good one to my babies.


No comments: