Friday, October 3, 2014

Week Recap

It has seriously been a LONG week.
One of those weeks where you hit the ground running before daylight and don't stop until after the sun sets....long after the sun sets!
 
Monday was Sara's birthday. I spent all day cleaning and baking cake from scratch.
 
 
 

 
My cake decorating skills are the bomb, and you know it!
It was a chocolate cake with chocolaty whipped icing, al made from scratch.
It was delicious, but let's just say I will NOT be doing that again any time soon!
 

Ah, my sweet Sara. I love you with all of my heart.
You are so precious to me and I hope you realize how much I treasure you.
(Official birthday post and more pictures to come after this Saturday.)
 
Tuesday we did a whole bunch of errands and went to Goodwill.
Check out my haul video!
 

 
(It's bad lighting - I was filming in the office & it was storming.)
 
Wednesday we had more errands to run - oil change, had lunch with the hubs, stopped by Ross to do a lot little damage (haul video to come on that this week or next week), and raced home to clean and get Sara off the bus. Then we had church that night. And later that night< Mike got sick. Yay!
 
Yesterday and today we have just been total bums. A LOT of cleaning, some fall decorating, and that's about it. I don't even hae any pictures to share, haha. I did film an Empties video (blog post to come) but that's as exciting as my day got. And I am 100% okay with that!
 
This weekend will be fun and not super busy - tomorrow morning I'm going to the flea market to pick up fresh eggs, then we're going ice skating. And that is our onl plan all day. The girls are SO excited! I can't wait to see them out there. :)
 

No comments: