Saturday, October 18, 2014

Burts Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Review

Hey ya'll!
I think this is my first review I have ever done.
I recently picked up these Burts Bees cleansing wipes in the scent "Pink Grapefruit" and OH MY GOODNESS they are amazing! If you like that type of smell, you'll love these.
I use face wipes a lot because I have very dry skin as a result of chemo, and I can't possibly use face wash each day. It will just be a bad, bad idea. So instead, I use face wipes.
I have been through millions.
Millions.
Okay, maybe just a few different brands. Actually - a LOT of different brands.
They are not all created equal, ya'll.
So on when I saw the Burts Bees in Wal-Mart, I picked them up. I didn't even know Burts Bees MADE face wipes. I thought they may not be very good because they are "natural" - but I was (thankfully) proven very wrong. I think I paid $3.97 or $4.97.
 
Pros:
- Price. You can't beat just a few dollars!
 
- Scent. I LOVE it!
 
- Usefulness. They work GREAT. Granted, I don't use them to remove makeup or anything, but they seem like they would probably do a good job. They did not irritate my (very) sensitive skin, and I have even used them on my girls for a quick wipe of the face.
 
Cons:
 
I honestly have a really hard time thinking of any - but I guess if I had to choose one, it would be the smell. Because if you're not a fan of things that smell, you will not like these.
 
I will link the YouTube video I made below so that you can hear more about them and see them.
 
 
Hope ya'll had a great Saturday!


No comments: