Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WLW, Week 7

Starting: 220
Week 1: 181
Week 2: 177.6
Week 3: 176.2
Week 4: ?
Week 5: 174.8
Week 6: 174.0

I lost .8 pounds this week for a total of 46 pounds!
I'm so close to that 50 pound mark I can taste it.
I know .8 isn't a big loss, but I'll take what I can get and just keep on keeping on.

I ate better this week (as in, no junk, less carbs, more fruits & veggies) but exercise is still at a minimum for me. I do have a pretty hard 45 minute session of therapy twice a week, and I walk about 1/2 mile every day, but it's a slow go. I'll get there, though, I have no doubt!


The germs have invaded our house again.
For the past two nights, June has woke up at 2 or 2:30 with a 100.5 fever & crying.
Doctors office says it's a virus & has to run its course, but I feel so bad for my sweet girl.
Last night she told us
"It o-tay, mama and dad-dy.God make me all bet-ter! Rara (Sara) be so hap=py for me!"
We could all use a little faith like that.


No comments: