Monday, December 2, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

Well...hello there! It's been a while. But after this little break, I'm back & ready to roll!



The last time I did an actual grocery shop was on November 15th. The next time I do it will be on December 15th. I am not crazy - we've just been eating out, eating leftovers, eatings andwiches, etc. The holidays will really mess with you (and your budget!)

Monday: teriyaki salmon, brown rice, green beans
Tuesday: bbq chicken drumsticks, corn, mashed potatoes
Wednesday: potato/egg/cheese/bacon scramble
Thursday: piergoies (sp?) and english peas

Friday - Sunday we will be out of town, again. It's hunting season and my husband is in the woods as much as he can be - and if he's in the woods, that means we're in my hometown (his hunting spot). That said, I'm bound & determined there will be NO eating out so I'm taking food to prepare at my moms. On average,when we're there, we're preparing meals for 6 people. I don't mind. :)

Friday: meatballs in the crockpot with grape jelly & ketchup (so good!), white rice, fresh turnips
Saturday: vegetable soup with ground beef (or deer, depending), cornbread
Sunday: sloppy joes (with deer meat) and french fries

Head on over to Organizing Junkie, link up & find some great new dishes to prepare for your family!


No comments: