Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday + PT Update!

I missed last weeks Weigh In Wednesday because we had bronchitus, two types of the flu and were dog sick we were feeling slightly under the weather, but I'm back this week! First of all, here's what you all want to know - the stats!

Starting: 220
Weeik 1: 181
Week 2: 177.6
Week 3: 176.2
Week 4: ?
Week 5: 174.8

In the past two weeks I lost 1.4 lbs.
Since I started tracking my progress, I've lost 6.2 lbs in 5 weeks.
Since I started my journey, I've lost 45.2 lbs.

Honestly, things have been so crazy that I wasn't expecting a loss at all. I couldn't walk because I was sick, or the kids were sick, or I fell and was hurting more than usual (I'm okay - just a slip down the wheelchair ramp!) but I have been doing two hard PT sessions a week. 
Which brings me to another thing.
Physical Therapy is hard, ya'll.
I knew it wouldn't be easy. I went through 3 months of it at the beginning of 2012. 
But goodness gracious, this hurts.
I can tell my strength is slowly getting better, though,
 and because of that I'm determined to keep on keeping on.

I'm glad I'm tracking my weight. I'm sure there will come a time when I don't use the scale anymore and rely on how my body feels and looks, but for now - I like it. I have been discouraged about the past two weeks, but seeing that I did lose SOMETHING inspires me.
Every little bit counts.

I thought I'd share these - the first was taken in June 2013 at 220 pounds. The second was in October 2013 at around 185 pounds. Look what a difference just 35 pounds makes!








No comments: