Tuesday, December 10, 2013

November Favorites!

A little late - but better late than never!

Up first is this VS aSweet Almond Oil lotion.
It's amazing. The smell isn't the same since my transplant, but before, it was heavenly.
About $14 for the bottle, and this is my second one.

This is a long-time favorite of mine & has been in more than one favorites post!
It's about $4 at any drugstore & I have not found anything affordable that is comparable.
I just picked up the Grapeseed mask in this line & hate it. I'll stick to Mint Julep!

A new favorite, the EOS shave cream is incomparable to anything I've ever tried.
It's about $4, so a little high for shave cream - but definitely worth the price tag!

I picked this Shea Moisture oil up from Target a couple weeks ago & can't stop using it. 
It takes very little and is SO moisturizing. 
I think this would especially be good in the summer, if you lay out and the sun dries you out.

I haven't made this ina  couple years, but the homemade laundry detergent is a hit in this house!
1 cup washing soda, 1 cup Borax, 1 bar Fels Naptha soap = cheap, clean clothes!

Christmas decorations are going up over here! I'll share the full reveal later this week, but we've been slowly getting them up & going!

My last favorite is something I just discovered this week.
 Ebates is something I've always heard about but never signed up for - and I regret it now!
Free money for ordering things online? I"ll take that!

No comments: