Monday, October 8, 2012

Sara's 5th birthday party!


This past Saturday was Sara's birthday party!
We waited an extra week because her little cousin
Gracelyn was coming up from Mississippi and
Sara decided she wanted Gracelyn to be there.
I was thankful because Gracelyn's mama, April, does cakes
and she was a HUGE help and made the cake.
She showed me a few things so now hopefully MY cakes
will start looking a little better.
(No comments from the peanut gallery!)


This is the cake. I think it turned out SO cute! 

 
Theone lone picture I got of the decorations.
I didn't go all out like I've been known to in the past --
simple is my new motto (or is it just laziness?)
Anyhow -- it still turned out cute & the weather
was GORGEOUS so we were able to have it outside.
 
I'm all birthday partied out and I'm GLAD I don't have another childs birthday
 party to plan until April.
 But who am I kidding??
I'm already planning that one!
 Minnie Mouse anyone? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sara! It looks like she had a fabulous party, Cana would LOVE that cake, she is obsessed with Hello Kitty.