Saturday, October 27, 2012

hope

 

 

This week has been rough.
Hands down one of the worst weeks I've had, health-wise, in a long time.
I got sick Sunday with an awful migraine, was sick on into the morning on Monday,
and my doctor was so concerned that he sent me for a CT scan to rule out another stroke.
That was scary.
But, the test results came out to say that it is "just" a cyst on my sinuses.
However, it feels like someone is beating my head against a cinder block!
Not until today have I had much relief.
I see an ENT on Wednesday & hopefully will have a clear idea of what to do then.
I owe my sisters a HUGE thank you for caring for me & the girls this week while
Mike was away & I was sick.
Sara went to stay with my oldest sister in Huntsville, and June & I stayed
with my two younger sisters here.
I don't know WHAT I would have done without them.
 
I have all these projects that I need to do, I don't have time to be sick!
But I have hope that tomorrow will be a little easier. :)

No comments: