Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Friday....and name that baby!




Can you tell which baby is who?
These girls look more alike than I thought!

I hope ya'll have had a great week. I just can't seem to get in my groove right now. Yesterday I won the Mother of the Year award -- I packed us all up and went to June's OT appointment....only to get there and realize she has a very dirty diaper & has leaked through her clothes....and find out I forgot to pack DIAPERS and a change of clothes! Thank heavens there was a Family Dollar just down the street, and that I was 20 minutes early for ONCE in my life!

I'm spending today cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, in hopes of getting my mojo back. I have a lot of little projects I'd like to get done this weekend. The grass needs to be cut. The car needs to be cleaned out. Tonight we're going to a hockey game ($2 tickets cause we're AF! Gotta love that!), and tomorrow night we're going to a friends house. We also promised Sara a trip to the river if it's warm enough.

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

The first one is Sara, I'm pretty sure! :) They DO look a lot alike - I think they always have!