Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Did I for real just do this?

Did I for real just do this?!

I just ordered June Claire's first birthday invitations!

How did my tiny baby grow this fast?!

I spent hours looking on Etsy for birthday party invites. Her theme is Candyland. I finally found the PERFECT ones from Fresh Chick Designs. I was starting to think I wouldn't find any I fell in love with! Here is what the sample invite looks like -- I can't wait to see the finished product! 


My cousin is coming all the way from south Mississippi to make her cake (thank you, April!). She makes aaaaamazing cakes, and I think it's just so special that she is able to make one for June's first birthday. My oldest sister is making her smash cake (thanks, Elizabeth!).

I just can't believe in a little over a month, we will be celebrating the first year of the life of this precious baby that God gave us. I am so thankful that He allowed her to stay here on earth with us. I know in my heart He has a definite purpose for her life, and I can't wait to see what she will do for Him!

4 comments:

HappyascanB said...

So hard to believe! Those invites are precious!

Ktater said...

Wow I cant believe its been a year already! Seems like such a short time ago!

Unknown said...

Those are really cute invitations!! Thank you for the sweet comment about the cake, but it will be my pleasure to do her 1st birthday cake!! I feel special to have been asked!! I can't believe it has been a year already!!! She is such a miracle and blessing!! Can't wait to see yall and share in this special time with June and the whole family!!

Danielle said...

What cute invites! I can't believe that sweet child is already turning one! My, how time flies.