Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MIA

I'm not dead. The internet was gone for a few weeks while we were waiting for our new hook-up, and shortly after it was activated, life just hit us hard. I found out I was pregnant on 8/23 and miscarried (my second of the year) on 8/30. I was 7 weeks. Tomorrow is the due date from my third lost pregnancy (the one earlier this year), the 22nd is my due date from my second lost pregnancy (that happened in 2004), but there is a beautiful light at the end of the tunnel...my sweet Sara's second birthday is the 29th. She makes it all worth going through.

I am getting back into my groove of things, so be expecting a big update post coming soon! I have lots of craft ideas for Christmas, and am about to pull out the decorating for fall. Speaking of fall...as I type this, I have my A/C off, my windows thrown open, and a lovely cool breeze is blowing through the house. Ahhh...I love summer, but I love fall. I have deep respect for each season. But fall is one of the best...I can smell Alabama football fun (ROLL TIDE ROLL!).

No comments: