Saturday, September 5, 2009




Today is the first Crimson Tide game! They are playing Virginia Tech...I've got my fingers crossed! Love me some ROLL TIDE!

On another note -- next week I will be painting our living room, dining room, and hallway. It's an open floor plan, so it pretty much all flows together. I. Hate. Painting. But we painted our kitchen a pumpkiny orange color (actually called Pumpkin Spice by Behr) and the wheat colored walls don't flow so well now. We will be painting them a light brown, and though I've forgotten what the color name is, I will definitely share pictures with you come next week. :)

We enjoyed a really nice day with my family today. This morning we went to my mom's company family day, which was really cool (she makes Blackhawk helicopters, for the record, and it was interesting to see how they are all put together!), and right afterwards we came back to her home for a crazy, HUGE fish fry. We had such a good time. I am so thankful to be blessed with an awesome family. So many times growing up I thought, "MAN! These people are getting on my NERVES!" and I just couldn't wait to get out from this insanely small town. However...I now realize just how blessed I am. We even played kickball in the rain. I haven't done that since I was a kid!

However...playing kickball has totally worn me out. It's not even 9:30 and I am headed to bed! See ya'll in the new week!

No comments: