Monday, September 21, 2009

Meal Plan Monday



It's Monday again! I really have to work on becoming more regular with these posts. Sorry! ;)

Here's our meal plan for September 21-27. I only include suppers, because breakfast and lunches are just whatever we have on hand.

Monday: leftovers (grilled chicken, potato salad, green beans)
Tuesday: gyros (recipe found at tammysrecipes.com!)
Wednesday: homemade waffles
Thursday: jambalaya
Friday: homemade manwich, rice
Saturday: going to a park picnic with our playgroup and we are taking green beans
Sunday: spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread

Don't forget to share yours if you'd like! Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I ❤ orgjunkie.com too!! Do use her templates? Her grocery list is my favorite. I've never done the Menu Plan Mondays, but maybe I'll have to try it sometime. Anyway, I enjoy reading your blog!!

Lora said...

I should really start doing this...but none of my weeks end up being "normal"

Monday ~ bad chinese takeout on the way to babysitting and MNF with A
Tuesday ~ leftover tortellini minestrone
Wednesday ~ baja night
Thursday ~ A's cooking, woo-hoo!
Friday ~ vodka pasta
Saturday ~ with A again, possibly takeout with a coupon

Stephanie@SweetTeaAndSunshine said...

I need to figure out how to leave the McLInky thing on my blog!

Stephanie -- I didn't even realize she had templates, lol. I will have to give it a look! Thanks!

Lora -- every single thing on your menu plan (including meals out, which is a rare pleasure here these days) sounds sooo good!