Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go AWAY!

I'm playing with the settings on my camera....and actually learning a few things!

Yesterday was a MESS.

I didn't hear the alarm go off in the morning, and woke up at 9:00 to both girls still soundly sleeping. Every SAHM's dream, right? Just one little unfortunate detail -- Sara had to be at school at 9.

I shot out of bed and somehow managed to get us all 3 dressed, fed, and walked in Sara's school at 9:30. Thank God it's just MDO, right?! Oh, and I may or may not have been wearing sweats Mike gave me as a Christmas gift the year we got married. In 2005. The SHAME!

At this point, it wasn't raining very much at all so I decided to swing out and run errands with Junebug. (I should say that I ran home to work out, shower, and dress in decent clothes before heading out to run errands!) By the time I finished up and was headed home....somebody let the dam loose. IT. WAS. RIDICULOUS! I like rain, sometimes. Preferably when I can stay inside all day in my "easy clothes" (as Sara calls them) and not have to venture out into the wetness. Oh, and when I can stay home and sleep. However, Mother Nature, it is NOT cool to make it pour buckets when I have things to do! Let's work on not messing up my plans, mmmkay? Mama doesn't like to looked like a drowned Chihuahua. (No offense to anyone who owns a Chihuahua; I personally love them and have owned several in the past.)

This blog entry really contains nothing of value. I pretty much am just procrastinating on cleaning my house. But when you're laundry room looks like Hurricane Katrina hit it, it's time to get down to business. Too-do-loo, friends! If I'm not back tomorrow with pictures of a clean laundry room, you'll know to come look for me because I was swallowed into the deep, dark depths of laundry hell!


Yes, girls. I told you it was bad!

1 comment:

HappyascanB said...

I love the sassiness of this post! :) Maybe it's the laundry that was awaiting you, but you were sassy! And it was fun to read!