Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday, week 2

It's Weigh In Wednesday, ya'll!

I hopped on the scale this morning, feeling none too optimistic. I did walk every day (except for the one day it was raining), I rode the bike a handful of times, and I ate well. But nothing over the top, nothing I hadn't already been doing, and NO toning exercises. Water was a no-go for the first part of the week, but come Monday I could suddenly drink it again and have been consuming an average of 64 oz. a day since. I would love to get in another 32 oz. but can't handle it right now.

However, apparently the jumpstart cardio gave me brought me a loss of 3.8 pounds!

My goals for next week are to continue walking the 30 minutes each day, continue riding the bike, and GET SOME TONING IN!

I have an appointment this week with the rehab hospital I received inpatient PT and OT in, and I'll find out exactly how far it's safe to push myself. Because yesterday while on our daily morning walk, I ran. I looked like Forrest Gump running home to mama, but I RAN.
It was just over a year ago that I was picking my left foot clear up to my right thigh to take a single step.
God is good, ALL the time - no matter what you're going through.
If you can find joy and praise Him in the mud hole, He'll bring you sunshine like you've never imagined.

(Once again, sorry for no pictures. #computerissues)
'

No comments: