Sunday, November 3, 2013

Birthdays, Halloween, Parties - oh my!

Last week brought birthdays for two very special people in my life - my husband & my mama.
Michael turned 32 on the 30th.

 Dirt cake - yum!

Helping Daddy blowout the candles.

And my mama turned 21 on the 31st. :)
We haven't been able to celebrate her birthday yet, but we will this weekend!
I love you both so much and am so blessed to have you in my lives.
My mama, who raised me alone for 17 years, and taught me so much. 
My husband, who has raised me for 8 years (lol) and has been my knight in shining armor.

Friday we woke up to Minnie Mouse in our house - and Merida from Brave, too!
June had a Hallelujah Party at her school, then I had an eye appointment (my vision is getting better - praise God!) and then after ALL THAT, it was time to get some candaaaayyy!





Merida and Minnie racked up, let me tell you!

\

We went to the Fall Festival at the church where June attends pre-school.
It was AWESOME, and we'll be going back next year.
They had fun with all the games, stations, etc.




I thought this was so cool!

We had plans to go to a homecoming in a church about 3 hours from here, but June got sick over the weekend, and last night it got way worse than we thought. Fever, chills, achy all over - I'm thinking the doctor will be telling us tomorrow that she has strep. :(

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!


No comments: