Sunday, December 23, 2012

Seven years

Today Michael & I are celebrating our SEVENTH anniversary!
 
Seriously....where has the time gone?
We've been through good times and bad times,
 knock-you-down-times and so-high-you're-floating-in-the-air times.
We've been through a lot, needless to say.
Married on December 23, 2005.
Lived in England until August 2007 (aaaaaamazing!)
 
 
Bought our first home September 6, 2007.
First child born September 29, 2007.
Second pregnancy lost February 2009.
Third pregnancy lost August 27, 2009.
Second child born at 27 weeks on April 21, 2010.
I was diagnosed with Leukemia (APL) on November 21, 2011.
Lots of squibbles, fusses, happy times, memories and time apart in between.
But I wouldn't trade this man for anything!
Because who else am I going to pose in cheesy wooden signs with?
 
 
We've been through for each other through everything since day 1
 and I can't think of anyone else to spend my life with.
We're lifers.
Nobody else could put up with him
and I know there sure isn't anyone else who could put up with me!
 
Happy Anniversary, Michael! I love you!



2 comments:

- dls - said...

happy anniversary! :)

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Christmas weddings are so beautiful. Congratulations!