Friday, September 14, 2012

more goodnews, chrch & laundry!

 
Hey ya'll!
We have been busy bees this week. Monday I went to the eye doctor to schedule my eye surgery for Wednesday, and he said that the mass of old blood in my left eye has moved and is going away!
PRAISE THE LORD!
Another miracle straight from Heaven. Just a few mnths ago I was told that it wasn't going to improve without surgery and even then the damage might be permanent.
 It's not 100% yet but it's pretty close!
 
Our church started campmeeting last night. I havemany fond memories of campmeeting time from when I was a child and a teenager. All the young girls would stay in a dorm roomand we would just have a blast. I still remeber a few of the songs and things that w made up and remember the jokes we played on each other. Now that time has passed for me (wait, are you kidding me? I'm still 16!) but my two girls ae quickly growing up and there are another four girls their age coming up with them.
I can't wait.:)
Here are the girls before church last night --
 I can't get June to give me anything less than a super chees grin these days!
 
 
I also got Sara's Kindergarden curriculum in yesterday!
I ordered the ACE curriculum, which is the same thing I did.
She missed the cutoff by two weeks, but I am going ahead and doing K with her anyway.
We thought about putting her in preschool, but with us moving around so much this year
I just didn't want to do that. I am super excited for homeschool, and so is she!
 
 
Well, I really must get off here because I have LOADS to do today.
Literally.
See below for proo:


 
Hope ya'll have a happy Friday!

No comments: