Saturday, November 20, 2010

2010 Christmas Cards


This year, we're adding a precious new member to our Christmas card photo. Last year, I didn't even DO Christmas cards -- I was way too sick with the pregnancy to even think about it. I'm struggling with capturing just the right photo -- we have one so far, but I'm hoping to catch a few more.

A few weeks ago, I started searching for Christmas card templates to use. I'm ordering a few from Shutterfly...there are a couple looks I really like & I'm having the hardest time choosing! (

I really like the look of this one and the fact that I can use more than one picture:

And I LOVE the print on the bottom of this one:




This year, Shutterfly is giving away FIFTY FREE CARDS to bloggers. I'm THRILLED to see them do this! Go, Shutterfly!


If you've already done your Christmas cards, Shutterfly offers plenty of other things to satisfy your needs. They have wall calendars, canvas wall art, and birthday party invitations. I really love the calendars as gifts -- for less than $20, they're a bargain! I definitely think we'll be ordering June Claire's birthday party invitations from here. They are super cute!

So if you're a fellow blogger -- go grab your 50 free cards from Shutterfly today!

Can't wait to see what you choose. :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I chose the first card you posted. I liked that I could use lots of pictures. It came out lovely as always. I love Shutterfly.