Wednesday, August 25, 2010

4 Months

June Claire,
you are FOUR MONTHS old now!
Time has surely flown by.

At four months, you are:
-- About 7.5 pounds and 20 inches
-- In a size NB diaper
-- In NB and sometimes 0-3 month clothes
-- You still haven't worn shoes yet, so I don't know what size your feet are!
-- You still love to nurse. Pretty much all day. You are a boob girl, for sure.
-- You cry. A lot. But that's okay (most days) because I'm just happy you're home with us.
-- You love your sister, and she loves you right back. She tries to sing to you and you just don't want anything to do with it. You scream until I pop a boob in your mouth!
-- You roll over every once in a while, from back to belly. You're starting to focus on us when we hold you and talk to you! You have amazing neck control, you surprised us with that one!
-- Your OT, Victoria, says you're catching up great. Your adjusted age is about 5 weeks old.

I can't believe June has been with us for four months. I never thought for once we'd be here today. I am sooo thankful for God and all He has done for us! He can truly take what seems to be a pit of despair and turn it into pure joy, if you just let Him!

We love you Junebug, and we can't wait to celebrate many more months with you!

P.S. Sorry for the bad pic -- it was taken on my phone in a rush to go to the doctors office.


1 comment:

HappyascanB said...

Happy 4 Months, Miss June! Love it! I'm just tickled she's grown so much and is doing so well!

Molly loves her momma's boobs, too! ;)