Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life's a roller coaster



This'll be short and sweet (like me! haha) because I'm pretty exhausted. Quick update on June: she is back on the CPAP and doing great. She just wasn't ready for the cannula. They will try again Monday. They are also concerned she has another infection. They took bloodwork today and we're anxiously awaiting the results. Promise to update when we know something!

And now a prayer request -- my cousin, Britni, is in labor with her precious little girl right now. Hadlei Grace will be born with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. This basically means only half of her heart developed. She will have an extremely difficult time, and will face open heart surgery within just a few days after birth. I am on pins and needles, as is the rest of our family, so we would just appreciate your thoughts and prayers for Hadlei and her mama, grandparents and aunt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had no idea of what you were going through! I am praying for you. Do you have any family around? I would love to make you dinner and bring it over...I know we have never met, but I really would love to help you out in any way that I can...if you don't want dinner brought, why don't you let me bring you a Starbucks and a magazine??? This is my personal email- PLEASE let me know how I can help! Retrogalusa@aol.com