Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day!




Please remember to thank a veteran if you see one day, and spend a few moments in prayer for our veterans -- past, present, and future -- and don't forget their loved ones! It may be just one person going off to fight for our country, but there are often many more left behind, supporting them, missing them, playing single parent, crying when no one sees them because they are scared. Pray that not only will our Soldiers, Airmen, Marines, Coast Guard and Navy stay safe while answering the call of duty, but their spouses cars stay running, everybody stays healthy, nothing breaks, etc. Because we all know that good old Murphy has it that when you are left alone, THAT'S when everything goes wrong!

I am proud to be a USAF wife. It is truly all I have ever known, as Michael and I were married when I was 20. I am proud to have a brother-in-law in the USAF, and I am proud to have a younger sister joining up. We are TRULY an Air Force family here! God bless ya'll!

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

Thanks to your family for protecting our freedom.