Thursday, November 19, 2009

Germ, germ, go away!




The germs have finally found our house. I just commented Tuesday night to my friends that Sara had only been really sick a couple times in her little life. And wouldn't you know they decided to visit the day we had a big Thanksgiving potluck planned with our playgroup? :( We took Mike to work this morning (yay for being up and out of the house at 6 am...NOT!) and as I was buckling her in her car seat, she started coughing and sneezing. I didn't think much about it, but after we got back home it got worse and I noticed she was warm. Yep, you guessed it -- she has a low-grade fever! My poor little girl. :( She's still coughing and sneezing and now she has an upset tummy. Fortunately she's not ACTING sick, and hopefully it stays that way!

Make sure ya'll wash your hands and keep those nasty germs away!

1 comment:

Sara said...

We just did our first round of stuffy noses and coughing. Bring on the germs! not.