Monday, October 5, 2009

It has been a while...

I am hoping to get back into the swing of things shortly! Life has been busy, and I have been fighting personal battles as well. But, I know my Father has a hand in it all, and soon I will come out of the valley and rejoice on the mountain top.

We just celebrated Sara's SECOND birthday last week. I don't know where the time has gone. This has certainly been the fastest two years of my life! She is such a joy and we are so blessed to be her parents. She is the sweetest thing, but there are definitely times where her temper (that she inherited from her mama, I'm afraid) shines through! I will be posting pictures tomorrow. :)

Here is our menu plan for the week! Last week we got a bit lax, but we're back on the bandwagon again.



Monday: chicken pot pie
Tuesday: grilled drumsticks (Weight Watchers recipe), steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and rice
Wednesday: hamburger helper
Thursday: made from scratch waffles
Friday: chili rubbed pork chops (another WW recipe), broccoli slaw, and corn
Saturday: birthday party
Sunday: at my mom's

I'm trying to incorporate more Weight Watchers recipes into our meal plans, yet still keep some of Michael's favorites -- ie, the Hamburger Helper.

So, what's for dinner at your house?

2 comments:

HappyascanB said...

Sounds yummy! We're having chili tonight! And a chicken pot pie at some point this week. And probably left overs from last night's turkey dinner. . .

- dls - said...

Birthday wishes to Sara! Love reading your blog!