Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Easy Peanut Butter Cookie recipe - And Video!

Today I thought I would share with you a quick little recipe that my family loves.
I'll be the first to tell you that I'm NOT the one to bake,
but this cookie is super easy to make - and only uses 3 ingredients!
Can't beat that. :)
 
 
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
 
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
 
Mix all three ingredients well.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
 
To be honest I usually make a double or triple batch because this only turns out about 7-8 cookies.
That will last us about half a week since I send them for lunches and things like that.
I even made them for the girls Sunday school class last weekend and haven't heard any complaints. :)Horrible baker tested, kid approved!
That's a win in my book!
 
Here's the video I made for my YouTube chanel for the recipe.
It's my first ever cooking video, so please be patient and kind. :)
 
 
 
I hope ya'll have a great day today.
Please say a prayer for me - I am headed to Atlanta for a checkup
on my Graph Versus Host Disease.
I have an update coming this week on YouTube and via blog...
I know God can make it a very, very positive one!

No comments: